High Octane Racing Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The High Octane Racing Club (HORC) is here to give you some of the most action packed and very close racing, that online racing games can give you.

+6
RpM BreMbo
WWR Phil
AAA Mad Monk
WWR Basher
WWR Nitrous
cosworth king
10 posters

muliplayer boycott coming soon.

cosworth king
    cosworth king

muliplayer boycott coming soon. Empty muliplayer boycott coming soon.

Post by cosworth king Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:00 pm

hello all. ive only signed up today but i thought i'd point out to everyone who hates the new online play that a walkout is being planned on forzamotorsport.net. if you want custom lobbies as in FM2 then head over and voice your opinion and join the boycott. for 1 wk we will all be returning to fm2 and unless this is supported on mass then it will fail so please be a part of it if you feel strongly.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3559034.aspx

thanks, steve
    WWR Nitrous

muliplayer boycott coming soon. Empty Re: muliplayer boycott coming soon.

Post by WWR Nitrous Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:12 pm

its a good idea apart from the goin back to FM2, still gives them the success figures they want. you need to boycott dlc or it isnt affecting them at all.
    WWR Basher
    WWR Basher

Post by WWR Basher Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Interesting article Steve - hope they change the lobby system personally but can we live a week without FM3????

muliplayer boycott coming soon. Sigwwr
    AAA Mad Monk
    AAA Mad Monk

Post by AAA Mad Monk Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:33 pm

yeah that idea for DLC boycotting sounds better to me, then they lose out financially because they aren't giving us what we want.
    WWR Phil
    WWR Phil

Post by WWR Phil Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:10 pm

che himself has said there will never be custom lobbies in fm3
    AAA Mad Monk
    AAA Mad Monk

Post by AAA Mad Monk Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:00 am

yeah but it's worth a try lol Very Happy

i've got a sig on fm.net that says "i'll buy your february DLC as soon as you fix my multiplayer"
    RpM BreMbo
    RpM BreMbo

Post by RpM BreMbo Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:39 am

RpM Mad Monk wrote:i've got a sig on fm.net that says "i'll buy your february DLC as soon as you fix my multiplayer"
    LOL, i want one...
    woz wild
    woz wild

Post by woz wild Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:10 pm

look we have to try.we do have the power to make or break this game just look at what the guys here at horc have done to make the game so equally we all can force the issue. we paid r money they dropped the ball it is up to them to pick it up.
    PLOW tubbi

Post by PLOW tubbi Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 am

went back onto FM2 the other day and it was like putting on a really comfortable pair of old shoes, i loved, loved, loved that game, used to race home to get online.
    But now, with fm3 i,m not feeling the love what so ever.
    Its all very well constructing a simulator but when the tyres dont grip as well a morris minor you know they,ve taken it just a bit too far.
    Dissapointed!
    MAGiC turbo

Post by MAGiC turbo Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:29 am

PLOW tubbi wrote:went back onto FM2 the other day and it was like putting on a really comfortable pair of old shoes, i loved, loved, loved that game, used to race home to get online.
    But now, with fm3 i,m not feeling the love what so ever.

Totally agree with you there Tubbi, Forza 2 was reason enough to own an Xbox 360! I never got bored of multiplayer racing, sitting in a lobby for hours and hours trying different cars and tunes and having a great time.

Forza 3 however is dreadfully dull and I just can't get motivated to play it anymore, in fact I'm so fed up with it that I think I'm gonna make the last Supercup race on Wednesday my final race, I'm not wasting any more time on it, better things to do with life than flog this dead horse!

Race Pro anyone? /joke

Mark
    Berty2d
    Berty2d

Post by Berty2d Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:54 am

I agree mark the only reason i played the xbox was forza2. The only reason im still playing fm3 is the supercups but i just got the RING OF DEATH! I think thats about all i can take i now own 3 xbox's that dont work so i wont be racing the last round and to be honest i think im gonna call it a day. Theres only so much money i can give the c___s at microsoft so who knows? I might see you online but its not likely at the moment, Take it easy.
    MAGiC turbo

Post by MAGiC turbo Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Sorry to hear that Berty, I can completely understand how you feel with Xbox though, the games just seem to be getting worse, the hardware is dreadfully unreliable and we have to pay each month to play this s__t and I've just had enough of it now. Keep in touch mate, my contact details are on my website - who knows one day there may a good racing sim to play! lol Oh yeah, there was, it was called Forza 2 Very Happy
    Berty2d
    Berty2d

Post by Berty2d Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:41 pm

lol yeah bring back the good old days of forza2! Dont worry i'll keep in touch and im sure i'll be back online at some point for abit of COD! I really wanna do the last race of the season so i think i'll be paying my brother a visit to steal, I mean borrow his xbox but once the seasons done who knows? I think fm3 might go in the bin! f_____G GAME!!!
    WWR Basher
    WWR Basher

Post by WWR Basher Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:13 am

Mate!

Really sorry to read about another victim of the dreaded RROD.

Hope to see you on Wednesday, don't give up just yet and remember for the money the XBOX costs we get hours of entertainment but i agree with you, MS are taking the P**s!

If you're in need of an XBOX on loan, i have a spare here from a similar RROD experience. It was sent back to Germany and was replaced under warranty. I know you are out on the road so if you're anywhere near Watford let me know and you can borrow her for a bit until you get sorted?

All the best mate,

Nigel

muliplayer boycott coming soon. Sigwwr
    Berty2d
    Berty2d

Post by Berty2d Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Thats really nice of you mate however lol. I cracked under the pressure today went out and bought an arcade version. I must be mad i own 4 of the litle f*****s now and only 1 works! Really appreciate the other though nige and who knows the way things are going it wont be long before the arcade brakes so i might take you up on that Very Happy
    PLOW tubbi

Post by PLOW tubbi Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Cooooor blimey, i thought i was bad, i own 3 xboxes, thinking of taking out shares in microsoft.

Berty dude, seriously, get some of those xboxes back to the retailer and sort them out, or if you,re giving away money i,m just starting a new business and need a company van, a caddy will do nicely cheers mate Laughing

Serious Note - there are things you can do to avoid the rings of death, make sure your xbox is of the new type along with the new power pack, these xboxes run faster but at a lower temp.

Always make sure the xbox has enough free air around it for ventillation and that the vents are dust free, if it cant ventilate, it WILL fail.

Make sure you plug the power pack into a surge protector regardless of the 'supposedly' rcd and surge protected fuse boards which are now being installed into houses.

And, if you do get ring of death, turn off instantly and shove into a plastic bag, then into the freezer for 15 mins, this only works sometimes, IE when the rrod is temp related the internal stat pops out but can sometimes be retrievable by instant cold.

I have tried the freezer twice and it worked once.

Since plugging my xbox into surge protector its been fine, for nearly 2 years in fact!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:09 am